Buy A Platinum(Semi-annual) Package & Get Utility Bill Credit History Package For Free!!!Get It Now!
When visitors access this website, we might automatically collect non-personally identifiable info concerning them, as well as, among alternative things, the links visitors use to arrive here, the domain and host from that visitors access the Internet, the kind of web browser that visitors use the kind of operating system in use, IP addresses, and the amount and frequency of visitors who visit various pages of our site.
We solely collect personally identifiable information concerning visitors once they voluntarily submit it to us. As an example, we tend to raise for information when a visitor registers for a service or event or applies for a loan at this website. We may also raise for a visitor's name and e-mail address if the visitor wants to submit a query to us via e-mail message, utilize e-mail features, or subscribe to a newsletter, e-mail alert, or different e-mail subscription service.
We tend to use non-personally identifiable data collected from guests to Credit Master to conduct reviews of our web site, to guide selections concerning the development of Credit Master and to supply an enhanced online expertise for our visitors. We have a tendency to may also use such information to spot, on an mixture basis, general trends that will, as an example, assist us in determining how to work with lenders to produce a wider array of products.
We tend to might use personally identifiable data collected from guests for any of the following functions: (one) to answer visitors' queries, (two) to produce services, newsletters, and other info that visitors specifically request or register for through our Web site, (3) to develop and improve Credit Master, (4) to protect the protection and integrity of Credit Master, or (5) for internal business purposes.
Credit Master might transfer or otherwise disclose the information it collects from its internet web site visitors to contractors, consultants, and alternative service suppliers, if the disclosure will enable that party to perform a business, skilled, or technical support operate for the visitor to the present website. For example, we might use service providers to offer customized search capabilities, to assist offer services and data upon a visitor's request, or to boost the performance of Credit Master We need these service suppliers by contract to keep any personally identifiable data guests provide to Credit Master confidential.
Credit Master might conjointly transfer or otherwise disclose personally identifiable info (one) in response to judicial process, (two) to shield against or stop actual or potential fraud, claims, or alternative liability, (three) to supply info to law enforcement agencies or in affiliation with an investigation on a matter connected to public safety (as permitted by law), or (4) if needed to do this by law.As such, our business is to put mortgage brokers and lenders in touch with you to meet this service. When you fill out the shape on our web site, you consent to being contacted by one or more service providers.
This web site collects info from new and existing customers at various points throughout the website. Solely together with your consent, we have a tendency to could share this info to figure with trusted third party business partners who might contact you to subscribe to or use their products. We work with numerous trusted companies in the loan, insurance and credit industries. Trusted corporations are corporations outlined as adhering to our strict agreements and shield your personal info from distribution, loss, theft and misuse.
We tend to also use certain information that you simply offer in order to present you with advertising that you'll find interesting. This advertising may be on the website itself or through promotional emails from us or the Advertiser. This benefits each of us. It edges you as a result of you see advertising which will really be interesting to you, rather than annoying. It advantages us because advertising helps us pay the bills, and we can charge our advertisers additional if they understand that their ads will be seen by somebody more possible to seek out them useful.
Credit Master might sell or rent personally identifiable information to a 3rd party alternative than our lending institution affiliates or any acquirer as mentioned below, like the Advertiser. Additionally, we may combination personal info from all of our users and offer that data in the aggregate to other parties, including Advertisers, for selling and promotional purposes. However, if we tend to do therefore, that info can not be during a approach that can enable any third party to identify you personally.
Credit Master must cooperate with legal authorities, and could in some circumstances be needed to disclose personally identifiable data in response to requests from law enforcement authorities, or in response to a subpoena or alternative legal process. We tend to don't expect this to happen, however if it does, we can give only the data required. We can also turn over info about you if we have a tendency to believe we have a tendency to must in order to prevent a violation of the law, and by accepting this policy, you consent to our right to try and do therefore, in our sole discretion. You furthermore might consent to our disclosing data concerning you within the course of legal proceedings if we tend to are legally required to try and do therefore, if we have a tendency to reasonably believe that doing so might mitigate our liability, or if doing therefore will assist us in imposing our legal rights.
At some purpose, Credit Master, could have related companies, merge with, or be acquired by another company. When that happens, then we may divulge heart's contents to them the information you've got provided to us, in which case we will request them to abide by this policy. We could additionally disclose some info to a possible acquirer, though such disclosure would be subject to restrictions on use.
Credit Master shall not be responsible or liable for any product, services, data or different materials displayed, purchased, or obtained as a results of any information or offer in or results of any kind obtained in affiliation with this website, together with, without limitation, any agent referrals, loan recommendations, application, approval, pre-qualification, loan or interest rate analysis. Nothing on this web site contains an provide, promise or otherwise, either to make a particular loan or that any taking part lender or broker can create any loan for any purpose or on any specific terms.
In no event shall Credit Master be at risk of anyone for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions with respect to the data or the transmission or delivery of all or any half thereof, for any harm arising therefrom or occasioned thereby, or for the results obtained from the employment of the information. The entire risk as to the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, currentness, validity and quality of any data is with the user. Credit Master works to keep up the best professional standards of confidentiality and integrity.
It is the policy of Credit Master LLC (Company) and www.mycreditmaster.net to fully comply with all applicable “Do Not Call” laws and regulations regarding wired and wireless telephone communications (whether by live, artificial or prerecorded voice, telephone facsimile machine, computer or otherwise) to any covered telephone line or number. In a good faith effort to so comply and to provide consumers with an opportunity to exercise their “do not call” rights, the Firm hereby establishes, and will implement, the following procedures:
(1) No representative of the Firm shall initiate any telephone solicitation, as defined by law, to any residential telephone subscriber before the hour of 8:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m. (local time at the called party’s location) and Federal holidays.
(2) The company shall maintain a “company specific” do not call list and shall promptly honor a request to be placed on the company do not call list within a reasonable time of such request, not to exceed 7 days from the date of said request. Each entry on such “company specific” do not call list shall be retained for at least five (5) years or until the requester makes a further written request to be deleted from said list. The Company specific do not call list shall be readily available in every company office as follows: (describe where/how list can be accessed).
(3) The Firm shall periodically purchase or otherwise obtain from the Do Not Call Administrator, not less frequently than every three months or such lesser time as may be prescribed by law, the applicable National Do Not Call database for the area in which the Firm makes telephone solicitations for the purpose of compliance with the “do not call” provisions of state and federal law. A copy of the National Do Not Call database shall be readily available in every company office as follows (describe where/how list can be accessed). The number of days inserted in this blank shall be the shortest period of time within which the company can reasonably respond to the consumers request, but under no circumstances more than 30 days.
(4) Prior to making any telephone solicitation, a representative of the Firm shall check both the “company specific” do not call list and either the most recent applicable Do Not Call National database or the Firm’s download of this database to ensure that no call is placed to a residential telephone subscriber listed therein unless (a) the Firm has the subscriber’s prior express permission, evidenced by a signed written agreement which states that the consumer agrees to the contact by the Firm and includes the telephone number to which the call may be placed, (b) the company representative making the call has a personal relationship with the recipient of the call (a personal relationship means that the person called is personally known to the caller), or (c) for all calls prior where the Firm has an “established business relationship,” as defined by law, which is such to create an expectation on the part of the consumer that a particular company will call them. An established business relationship with one company may extend to an affiliate of that company if the consumer would reasonably expect the affiliate to be included as part of the relationship. The test is the reasonable expectation of the consumer as to which company could call them. An established business relationship means the Firm has closed a transaction or completed a purchase with the telephone subscriber within 18 months prior to making the call or an inquiry or application has been made by the consumer to the Firm or its representatives within three months prior to the making of the call. An application or inquiry must be of such a nature that the consumer would expect to receive a call from the Firm. The representative of the Firm shall also check any applicable “cease-and-desist” list issued pursuant to Real Property Law '442-h(2) and shall not call a residential telephone number on the cease-and-desist list.
(5) No representative of the Firm shall use any technology to dial a telephone number for the purpose of determining whether the line is a fax or voice line nor use an automatic telephone dialing system or artificial or pre-recorded message in any call made to a wireless telephone number. The use by any representative of the Firm of any artificial or pre-recorded messages delivered by an automatic telephone dialing system shall identify the Firm and the Firm’s telephone number or address. No representative of the Firm shall use any system which blocks the transmission of caller ID information. All representatives of the Firm (whether employees or independent contractors) shall advise the Broker in writing of the fact that such a system is being used.
(6) In order to comply with all applicable do not call laws and the Firm’s license law duty to supervise affiliated licensees, each representative of the Firm shall undergo periodic training as to the applicable law regarding telephone solicitations, including a review of the applicable rules regarding do not call restrictions, and shall be subject to discipline, up to and including termination, for any failure to participate in such training and any failure to comply with the Firm’s Do Not Call Policy and Procedures, as well as all applicable legal provisions.
(7) In the event of any question regarding the provisions of applicable law or this Do Not Call Policy and Procedure, the representative of the Firm shall promptly contact [specify who should be contacted, e.g., principal broker, office manager, or company counsel, etc.] to obtain clarification.
Most browsers are initially set to just accept cookies to store information. Guests are always free to decline cookies, but in doing thus they will not be in a position to use sure options on this website.
8500 Leesburg Pike, Suite 411,
Tysons, VA 22182, United States
773 800 7900